Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"God is our refuge, and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalms 46:1




March 15, 2012

When my energy level is low, I find I find it very difficult to focus, so I make simple mistakes in my typing and posting my blog. The post for March 14, 2012 is a good example. Sorry for the double post.

I opened my email this morning to find a message from a cousin on my mother’s side of the family. Deb, my cousin, sent the email yesterday. She was looking for cousins on her mother’s side of the family. Her mother and my mother were sisters. Sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways. But, not this time. He knew I wanted to make contact with my family. . Then, Deb’s email turns up in my mailbox. I was excited to hear from her. We exchanged two emails. She told me where she lives, and that she has two children and two grandchildren. She also informed me that our Aunt Grace died yesterday. Aunt Grace was the sister of her mother and my mother. What a reunion that is in Heaven!! My mother and her sisters ( 5 total counting my mother) together in Heaven catching up on lost time. I asked my cousin about funeral arrangements. I have not heard back from her yet. I do not plan to attend due to the homeless, or anyone, is a bit more complex than the experience and knowledge I have acquired oever the years.. Ministering goes beyond any experience I may have gained in my twenty-two years as a special education teacher. However, if given the time, I can learn how to minister to those in need. The Lord may have other plans. He may have already decided to call me home because he may have something else in mind. Either way, I am in good hands. Eventually, we all see Jesus someday. We all have an appointment with Him. I just happen to have a better idea of when my appointment is scheduled.
Until then, I will continue praying:

HEAVENLY FATHER, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ANY ILLNESSES,
AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS...
BRING QUIET WHERE THERE IS CHAOS,
BRING LIGHT WHERE THERE IS DARKNESS,
AND PUT LOVE IN OUR HEARTS ....
IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN ...